At Lee, we love fall. Wait, I’m not sure I communicated that correctly. We really LOVE fall. It’s our favorite.
We love the changing colors, the dropping temperatures, photo ops and cuddle ops. We love the food, the spices and the overall energy of gratitude and love.
We love celebrating the season, so we wanted to share some of the ways we celebrate with you. Here’s a nice, long list of activities to keep the whole family busy all season.
BONUS: Download a PDF checklist of these activities to keep on your fridge as a reference.
1. Drink a pumpkin spice latte. It’s best done while cuddling.
2. Go to the pumpkin patch. Pick out your favorite pumpkins, take a hayride and wind your way through a corn maze, while you’re at it!
3. Carve pumpkins. Grab a pumpkin carving kit at your local Halloween store and make some clever faces!
4. Rake leaves. And proceed to jump in the piles.
5. Go to an apple orchard. Bring fresh apples home for pie, candy apples or just plain munching.
6. Play a game of touch football. Take the kids outside and get active!
7. Bake a pumpkin pie. Because who doesn’t love pumpkin pie?
8. Make your Halloween costumes and treats. Not feeling crafty enough to sew a costume? Buy one at the store and bake some pre-made Halloween cookies.
9. Build a bonfire. Cue cuddling and s’mores.
10. Wear your favorite jeans. With some boots and a sweater. Be comfortable. Then, find more of your favorites here.
11. Go to a haunted house. Find a kid-friendly one that stages spooky events or leave the kids at home for this one and get really scared.
12. Watch a scary movie. Ditto — Find one for everyone or wait until the kids go to sleep.
14. Learn to knit. And save some cash by making yourself a scarf — It’s a win win!
15. Get a head start on your holiday shopping. You won’t regret it.
Don’t forget to get your free downloadable Fall Checklist here!
Do you love fall as much as we do? What are you favorite ways to celebrate the season? Tell us in the Comments below!